Finished up this year's IRC run of In Harm's Way: Napoleonic Naval. This campaign has been going on for five years every spring and summer, alternating with a StarCluster game that has been running since 2003 every fall and winter. This year we:
* Lived through an earthquake and tsunami, and rescued various people caught up in it.
* Captured 3 pirate vessels
* Captured a heavy French Naval Corvette
* Met an English princess in disguise
* Took a pirate camp by assault over land - enemy land at that!
* Married off two characters - one who is retiring from play, and one who is continuing.