Monday, November 23, 2020

What's up next, clash?

 I'm starting work on a new version of Volant using StarCluster 4 rules. Volant - and Lowell Was Right! - were the last of the StarCluster 3 game written, and were where I came up with Template Trees, So I can get some ideas from the trees in the old version for the new one, but they will have to be re-written for the new game as the skills are handled completely differently. I will be using the lighter version - and StarCluster 4 is light already - of the rules found in Sabre & World which will suit the pulpiness of Volant very well. Next will be a StarCluster 4 version of Lowell Was Right!, which will also use the Sabre & World rules version.


1 comment:

  1. I still nead "Starcluster 4 core rules and omni-tool variant" i.e how to make everything--robots, cyborgs, psis, aliens, gear, ships, organizations, clusters, and more."

    ReplyDelete