Tuesday, September 27, 2016

StarCluster 4 Magazine 2: Technology Released!

This should have been posted yesterday!

So it's Monday! I *MUST* have some new gaming material to publish, right? Well here you go! The second StarCluster 4 Magazine! Only a complete and utter geek would read this!

StarCluster 4 Magazine 2 contains eight essays: Overview of Cluster Technology, StarCluster Materials, EM Bottles, Standard Implants, Tech Level 9 Technology, Force Fields, Fusion Propulsion and Energy Productions, and Biotechnology. Go into the new StarCluster in DEPTH!

PDF at Precis Intermedia: http://www.pigames.net/store/product_info.php?products_id=847

PDF at One Book Shelf: http://www.rpgnow.com/product/194403/StarCluster-4--Magazine-2-Technology

Print at Lulu: http://www.lulu.com/shop/clash-bowley-and-albert-bailey-and-klaxon-bowley/starcluster-4-magazine-2-technology/paperback/product-22878328.html

4 comments:

  1. I realize that I haven't been checking in lately but WOW! You've been busy. Glad to see the Magazines come out. It's good to have that supporting material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the end of June I have released 2 new games (SC4 - Zero Stage, SC4 - Dark Orbital, and SC3 - Free), 3 remade older games (SC4 - Cold Space, SC4 - FTL Now, and SC4 - The Necklace), 3 Toolboxes, 2 Magazines, and 1 Classic Setting for SC4. And more is coming! I am very inspired, Bonni! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at The Necklace. YAY! Keep them all coming Clash. I am looking forward to seeing them. I'm trying to convince one of the guys to write with me, if not play it, the Dragons again. They were just too much fun to not do again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Bon bon! That would really be fun! :D

    ReplyDelete