Thursday, March 17, 2016

Updater post!

Just noticed I haven't posted once this month! I am continuing to work on the Jeshen Space setting for StarCluster 4. It's coming along. I have a lot of work cut out for me! I will also be starting work on the chargen templates. Once that is done, I will be testing the engine with a run of Star Wars-ish, set at the same time as Episode VII. This should be interesting! My Wednesday night Vanilla Volant game is moving into the end game, where things will be decided once the PCs make their move. My Sunday IRC Outremer game is just about to also move to end game, and it should progress quickly once it starts! My Saturday face to face game of Look! Up In The Sky supers High School is going well, but seems a bit aimless. The dance will be happening next week, so that may make some things move... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment