Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Looking for Feedback - StarCluster 4 Zero Stage

Whelp, it's that time again! I need feedback on my latest creation, *StarCluster 4 Zero Stage*. This is the first iteration of StarCluster 4 to escape the labs, and it's mission is very particular. It is designed to be ready to go, lacking only adventures, which I am terrible at making. Ir is short - currently just over 100 pages. It is a traditional RPG, neither a story game nor OSR. I am not interested in making either, so that is that. Much of the system is presented in self-contained single page info-graphics. This may cause some confusion. I need to iron that out. The vast majority of the game is setting and background.

If you are interested in giving feedback, I will send you the Beta test document when you send me your email. You can send it to me at clashUNDERSCOREbowleyATyahooDOTcom, or PM me.

Here is the wicked cover painting, from Juan Ochoa. Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment