Monday, August 10, 2015

Update

Wow! It's the tenth of August and this is the first post this month!

I haven't posted because there is not a lot going on.

Merchanters & Stationers is at a standstill. I can't go any further without Alpha playtesting, and that has been defeated by summer.

You don't really care about how my games are going. :D

I'm thinking about finally retiring StarCluster 2. It's been available for free DL for four years now, or in print for the cost of printing. It was written in 2004, and it's old, creaky, and not at all indicative of what I can do now, and besides, I am starting prep work on StarCluster 4! Recently some guy decided to review it and gave it a lousy review. Why is it still up there? I'll just have to take it down.

Talking about Active Plasteel armor today with Albert and Klax. That was unceremoniously ditched in SC 3, and Klax didn't notice - too distracted by all the cool things you could do with regular armor. He's putting up an impassioned plea for it's return, but I don't see it. It's a super armor and devalues anything else. It's the one obvious choice, and that's not a good thing.

That's about it. Talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment